“An annual Foundation Tuition Scholarship, of approximately $1,000.00, has been established by the graduates of Alpha Omega Chapter and will be awarded annually, as an Undergraduate Scholarship or Graduate Fellowship, to a Brother of Alpha Omega Chapter of The Fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta who has demonstrated distinguished scholarship, capacity for leadership and good citizenship (as indicated by community, college, and fraternal service).”
1) All applicants must be duly initiated or affiliated members of Alpha Omega Chapter of The Fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta.
2) Applicants must be in good standing (financial and otherwise) with Alpha Omega Chapter, The Fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta, The Alpha Omega Graduate Association and Ohio University.
3) Undergraduate Scholarship applicants must be a sophomore, junior or senior during the school year for which the scholarship is awarded.
4) Graduate Fellowship applicants must have received a Bachelor’s Degree from Ohio University and be accepted or enrolled in a graduate degree program, at an accredited university, during the school year for which the Fellowship is awarded.
5) All applicants must be full-time students and have earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
6) Applicants must live in the Chapter House during the school year for which the scholarship is awarded, or have previously lived in the Chapter House for, at least, two full school years.
7) Acceptance of a Tuition Scholarship or Fellowship awarded by the Foundation imposes an obligation to begin and complete a year of full-time study.
8) Tuition Scholarships and Fellowships will be paid to the appropriate university official receiving tuition payments at the institution attended by the recipient.
9) Completed applications (including Official Transcripts, Cover Letter and one Letter of Recommendation) must be received by the Foundation, no later than June 30th.